Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Book Reviewers

  My thoughts vary when it comes to book reviews.  Of course I am human and would like all good ones, but this is life and I stop trying to please everyone many years ago.

  Concerning Book Reviews. All are welcome. Here is how I look at things. I have three children, I have raised by myself. One likes carrots, but only steamed, the other likes them raw and the third, does not care for them at all - My point, you can not please everyone, so just do the best you can in life. I am a story teller and not looking for an English grade -- 
Best Island Joe

    One reviewer gave me a bad review.  I take the good with the bad.  None of us have a choice.  The reviewer wrote my writings reminded them of the old TV show Leave it Beaver. Simple.  My thoughts are I wish I could right as timeless as those who wrote this TV show.  I grew up watching Leave it to Beaver and from time to time catch the show on late night TV.  I grew up under the old saying - KISS - Keep it short and simple.  I do not mean to disrespect any reviewers - good or bad. As they are entitle to their own opinions, as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment